Ultimate Fibre contains a fully balanced spectrum of powerful herbs abundant in plant fibre, nutritive vitamins, minerals, demulcents, anti-oxidants, essential compounds, enzymes and adaptogenic herbs.
A premium quality blend of organic herbs designed for optimal gut health.
- Ultimate Fibre supports a healthy digestive tract.
- Assists to give a thorough gentle cleansing effect on the bowel.
- Helps to maintain regular bowel movements.
- Aids in elimination of waste, toxins and parasites.
- Assists in healthy stool formation and prevention of diarrhoea, constipation and flatulence.
- Source of high quality organic soluble and insoluble fibre known to promote healthy digestion, blood sugars, cholesterol and general well being.
- Batch tested for purity.
- Helps to detoxify, bind and expel heavy metals from the body.
- Assists to eliminate candida and fungal over growths.
Ultimate Fibre contains the following certified organic ingredients from nature: Psyllium Husk, Black Walnut Hulls, Hibiscus Sabdariffa, Liquorice Root, Horsetail, Rosehip, Oat Straw, Slippery Elm Bark, Cascara Bark, Marshmallow Root, Cinnamon Verum Bark, Irish Moss, Yucca Root, Turkish Rhubarb (Rheum Palmatum), Chlorella Vulgaris, Turmeric, Bladderwrack, Astragalus Membranaceus Root, Ashwagandha Root, Meadowsweet, Barberry Bark, Dandelion Root, Aloe Ferox, Wormwood, Skullcap (Scutellaria Lateriflora), Fennel Seed, Passionflower (Passiflora Incarnata), Mullein Leaf, Violet Leaf, Paw Paw Leaf, Witchhazel, Clove Bud.
Colour, texture and appearance of the product may change due to seasonal variations.
No preservatives, no colours, no sweeteners, no additives of any kind!
- Organic psyllium husk ultra fine (plantago asietica)
Good soluble fibre, slows breakdown of carbohydrates and sugar absorption. Blood sugar control, weight loss, yeast and fungus flush, intestinal broom to sweep the colon clean of toxic build up.
- Organic black walnut hulls (jujlans nigra)
Aids digestion, natural laxative, antiseptic, assists in balancing blood sugar and decreasing cholesterol, helps to clean out any toxins and dangerous pathogens, kills parasites, astringent, purgitave, liver tonic.
- Organic hibiscus sabdariffa (hibiscus sabdariffa)
Sweet astringent, soothes irritated tissues, helps digestion, promotes proper kidney function, diuretic, clears up mucus.
- Organic liquorice root (glycyrrhiza glabra)
Anti-inflammatory, demulcent, expectorant, anti-spasmodic, mild laxative, adrenal agent.
- Organic horsetail (equiseturm arvense)
Astringent, diuretic, vulenary, anti-rheumatic, haemostatic.
- Organic rosehip (rosa canina)
Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin C and Vitamin K. Anti-inflammatory and immune boosting.
- Organic oat straw (avena sativa)
Contains mucilaginous compounds as well as crude fibre that encourage normal bowel function. These compounds reduce bowel transit time, absorb toxins and enhance the efficiency of digestion. Excellent source of magnesium. Oat straw is high in the following nutrients: calcium, crude fibre, magnesium, silicon, chromium, dietary fibre, vitamin A.
- Organic slippery elm bark (ulmus rubra)
Demulcent, emollient, nutritive, expectorant, diuretic, intestinal healing.
- Organic cascara bark (rhamnus purshiana)
Mild purgative, laxative, stomachic, bitter tonic.
- Organic marshmallow root (althaea officinalis)
Demulcent, diuretic, emollient, vulnerary.
- Organic cinnamon verum bark (cinnamomum verum)
Anti candida, anti-fungal, digestive, strong antioxidant, blood sugar regulation.
- Organic irish moss (chrondrus crispus)
Rich in minerals, expectorant, mucilaginous, emollient.
- Organic yucca root (yucca schidigera)
Anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic, anti-allergenic.
- Organic turkish rhubarb (rheum palmatum)
Bitter stomachic, mild purgative, astringent, laxative, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial.
- Organic broken cell wall chlorella vulgarus (chlorella vulgaris)
Alkalising, support normal cell growth and repair, immune, heavy metal detoxifier, de-odourising, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin B group, trace minerals, chlorophyll, phyto nutrients, antioxidants, bio-available iron.
- Organic turmeric (curcuma longa)
Mild digestive, carminative, anti-inflammatory, stimulant, active against staphycoccus aureu.
- Organic bladderwrack (fucus vesiculosus)
Rich in iodine, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, sulphur, silicon and iron and high in some b-complex vitamins. It contains moderate amounts of phosphorus, selenium, manganese and zinc and small amounts of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin G. It also contains anti-sterility Vitamin S as well as Vitamin K. It is rich in algin and mannitol, carotene and zeaxantin with traces of bromine great for detox, joint pain, weight loss, stimulate thyroid function and to boost metabolism.
- Organic astragalus membranaceous root (astragalus membranaceous)
Adaptogenic, immune stimulant, diuretic, vasodilator, anti-viral
- Organic ashwagandha root (withania somnifera)
Adaptogenic, digestive tonic, immune support.
- Organic meadowsweet (filipendula ulmaria)
Protects and soothes mucus membranes, reduces acidity, eases nausea.
- Organic barberry bark (berberis vulgaris)
Anti haemorrhagic, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-candida, B vitamins and zinc.
- Organic dandelion root (taraxacum officinale)
Liver and gall bladder support and detoxification.
- Organic aloe ferox
Promotes healing, anti-inflammatory, purgative, laxative, digestive aid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B group, choline, and thiamine. Blood pressure/sugar and cholesterol balancer.
- Organic wormood (artemisia absinthum)
Bitter tonic, arminative, anthelmintic, anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic
- Organic skullcap (scutellaria lateriflora)
Nervine tonic, bitter stomachic, anti-spasmodic, sedative.
- Organic fennel seed (foeniculum vulgare)
Digestive, calmative, anti-flatulence, essential compounds, fibre, minerals, vitamins and anti-oxidants.
- Organic passionflower (passiflora incarnata)
Anodyne, tranquillising, anti-spasmodic, sedative
- Organic mullein leaf (verbascum Thapsus)
Anodyne, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, demulcent, diuretic, emollient, expectorant and vulnerary.
- Organic violet leaf (viola odorata)
Anti-neoplastic, anti-inflammatory, laxative, expectorant, diuretic, purgative.
- Organic paw paw leaf (carica papaya)
Concentrated source of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, proteins, chlorophyll and fibre.
- Organic witchhazel (hamamelis virginiana)
Anti-inflammatory, stops excessive bleeding or clotting, stops haemorrhoids.
- Organic clove bud (syzygium aromaticum)
Anti parasitic – kills parasites and their eggs.
Ultimate Fibre can be taken once or twice daily, on an empty stomach, 10 – 30 minutes prior to meals with plenty of water (minimum of 350ml-400ml).
ADULTS & ABOVE 40kg
Add 1 – 2 scoops of Bowel Restore in 350 – 400ml of water in a shaker bottle.
- First add water then powder to prevent powder from sticking to bottom of the shaker bottle.
- Put lid on securely and shake for 5-10 seconds.
- Drink down immediately.
If left for a short period after shaking liquid will thicken If this occurs, add some more water, re-shake and drink.
DAY 1 Take 1 scoop prior to breakfast.
DAY 2-7 Take 2 scoops for the next 6 days prior to breakfast.
WEEK 2 Take 2 scoops twice daily prior to breakfast and dinner for a period of 2 – 8 weeks until satisfied that full detoxification has been achieved.
ONGOING Once major detoxification has been completed and a level of homeostasis has returned as indicated by regular bowel movements around 3 times a day, it is recommended to continue on 2 scoops once per day most days for another 1- 2 months. Alternating use or switching to Ultimate Fibre is recommended if further assistance is required.
CHILDREN & BELOW 40kgs – Half adult serve
It is highly beneficial to add in probiotics, enzymes and fermented foods to your diet to repopulate friendly bacteria, reduce inflammation and promote positive genetic expression.
Some mild detoxification symptoms may be experienced when using this product. Perseverance is recommended in order to achieve maximum results.
Drink plenty of clean water every day and always eat high quality organic, local, chemical-free, GMO-free foods to ensure optimal health.
Organic farming methods are always the healthiest choice for our body and planet. Conventional farming methods can damage our environment and health due to the use of herbicides, pesticides and fertiliser runoff. Qenda products only contain the highest grade organically grown herbs in every formula.
People taking prescription medications should consult with a nutritionally minded health practitioner prior to taking any product. Some herbs within this formula are not recommended for pregnant women.